- Course ID:
- 1 Year
- Python (STPY201), Data Structures and Algorithms (STDSA202), Machine Learning (STML401), IOT 101 and embedded systems (STIES), IOT Advanced (STIAD), C Programming (STCP), Introduction to Drones (STDR), Autonomous Drones (STAD), Drone Security (STDS), PROJECT
Who is this for?
Students, Freshers, Data enthusiasts, Engineers, Professionals, Domain Experts, Software & IT Professionals
Prerequisites and Eligibility
There is no limitation concerning your educational background or stage of the study. The course takes you in a steady progression from the fundamentals to the advanced without complications.
Why Advanced Programs?
|Education||Get best of industry knowledge from industry experts|
|Exposure||Get insights on the future trends in IoT, Data Science, AI, ML, and Data analytics|
|Experience||Practice, execute and scale with immersive and industry-driven passion projects|
|Interactive Live online sessions||Attend our live online sessions led by our expert instructors from any location. This provides students with an opportunity for real-time discussion and doubt clearing.|
|Classroom & Bootcamp||The classroom training is conducted exclusively in the Punjabi University campus in Patiala, with well equipped and configured architecture to give students precisely an environment of industrial exposure.|
- Earn a Joint Certificate of Completion from Punjabi University and Sabudh Foundation for each course taken.
GAIN FUTURE ORIENTED SKIILS FOR IMMENSE CAREER GROWTH
- Our curriculum, learning content, and projects are designed and created by Sabudh Foundation faculty in coordination with leading Industry experts to develop job-ready skills.
CHOOSE YOUR LEARNING SPACE
- Choose where you want to learn. CEIT offers both on-site classes at the Punjabi University regional campus in Mohali and online courses so that you can choose the learning environment that works best for your needs.
PERSONALIZE YOUR LEARNING PATH
- Our curriculum is designed in such a manner an advanced manner so that students can pick what he/she wants to learn - making their chosen program the best fit for them.